Designing Cannabis Friendly Hotels, Resorts, and Lounges
In the rapidly evolving cannabis industry there is always an opportunity to learn more. Join GBG & Associates, Architectural Concepts , Cannabis Real Estate Consultants (CREC) for a forward-thinking and exploratory webinar on a fun topic of consuming cannabis and how cannabis tourism is impacting the market. Operators, land lords, entrepreneurs, bud tenders, consultants and more will all benefit from the topics presented by very experienced professionals in the industry. The free online event is scheduled for August 3 at 1 p.m. PDT.
CREC Directory Partner, Architectural Concepts, Inc will present an important perspective on the future of how health and wellness are two key ingredients in the design of cannabis dispensaries and cannabis retail shops.
Architect Margit E. Whitlock AIA, LEED AP will share some personal experience with the plant and how it is influencing her vision of the cannabis dispensary of the future.
Georgi Gordon, Principal of GBG & Associates and Membership Chair of The Cannabis Travel Association International, will discuss the evolution of consumption lounges, once a stronghold for medical cannabis patients.
Roger Tower, Chief Marketing Officer of CREC which is sponsoring the Webinar, said “The legal cannabis industry needs two improvements to succeed: on-site consumption and better banking options. With more municipalities introducing the ability to consume cannabis on-site, it is finally adding a level of legitimacy comparable to alcohol, and I’m expecting this trend to further break down the stigma that cannabis is dangerous, through more transparency. This webinar is an important next step into how the industry will establish a free flowing tourism, hospitality, and consumption model that is safe and effective.”
Examples of topics to be covered in webinar:
- Where is cannabis tourism the strongest and how do you see the US market responding?
- How does it differ to cater to both patients and retail consumers?
- Is there a solution to embrace both medical cannabis patients and recreational adult use consumers?
- Vertical integration with multi-use premise licenses is coming. What does that look like? Why is this important
- How is hospitality design effecting the Cannabis market?
- Development process from getting a Conditional Use Permit to opening a facility.
- What are the hurdles facing the industry at this time?