Grand Pacific Resort Management Wins Gold at ARDA World 2013
Hollywood, FL (April 22, 2013) – Timeshare Management Industry Leader, Grand Pacific Resort Management (GPRM) took home four Gold Awards at the American Resort Development Association (ARDA) 2013 World Convention. This year Grand Pacific had a total of 16 finalists who were selected from hundreds of entries submitted by ARDA members and then judged independently in a confidential/blind judging process. “It’s about recognizing the ‘best of the best’ in the vacation ownership industry,” said Howard Nusbaum, president and CEO of ARDA.
GPRM Gold Award Winners were:
- Kelly Brady Snyder-Administrative Manager – Owner Services
- Resort Department Manager: Shana Mays, MarBrisa-Hilton Grand Vacations Club
- Maintenance Team Member: Aric Luis, Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort
- Green Sustainability Program within a Resort: Grand Pacific Palisades Resort & Hotel
“These awards are a testament to our passion for excellence and unique service culture,” said Nigel Lobo, Chief Operating Officer – Grand Pacific Resort Management.
Lobo says, “When Kelly Brady-Snyder began her career some 17 years ago in the resort industry, ‘her motto was, ‘Teach me how to do it.’ Since then, her career has encompassed every aspect of the vacation ownership industry. Kelly has such a wide scope of understanding of owners and their needs that it has become almost intuitive. It’s no wonder she came in first in a highly competitive field of nominees.”
“Resort Department Manager Shana Mays has time management skills that are over the top. She is devoted to providing her employees with the skills they need to grow in their career, and created a ‘Growth Opportunity Program’ to train and mentor new employees. We are very proud of her,” added Lobo.
According to Randy Chapin, GM of Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort who nominated Aric Luis for Maintenance Team Member of the year, “Aric organized and took control of our resort’s Preventive Maintenance Program. By ensuring that periodic maintenance is completely regular, and according to manufacturer’s specs, equipment failures are minimized with HVAC, boilers, elevators, electrical and plumbing. He keeps our resort humming and in tip top condition.”
Finally, the Green Sustainability winner, Grand Pacific Palisades Resort & Hotel is a pioneer in green initiatives, having begun its many efforts to “Go Green” more than five years ago. The resort exemplifies the key role the hospitality industry can play in protecting and having a positive impact on our environment.
In addition to the Gold Winners, Grand Pacific also received Finalist recognition in the following categories:
- Administrative Team Member: Araceli Carrreon – Grand Pacific Palisades Resort & Hotel
- Owner Customer Relations Manager/Team: Grand Pacific Resort Management
- Owner Customer Relations Team Member: Virginia Mula and April Rembert – Grand Pacific Resort Management
- Resort General Manager: Holly Ansley – Grand Pacific Palisades Resort & Hotel
- Resort General Manager: Julie DaRonco – Southern California Beach Club
- Resort Team Member: Ryan Gaut – Grand Pacific Palisades Resort & Hotel
- Alliance Partner: Phil Kasavage – RCI/Grand Pacific Resorts
- Maintenance Manager: Brian Elliston – Grand Pacific Palisades Resort & Hotel
- Housekeeping Manager: Marta Sanchez de Frutos – Red Wolf Lodge at Squaw Valley
- Green Sustainability within a Company: Grand Pacific Resort Management
- Special Event: First Annual Housekeeping Olympics – Grand Pacific Resort Management
“We have been a vibrant timeshare development company for years, and will continue in that role,” said David Brown, Co-President of Grand Pacific Resorts. “Our management arm has become increasingly strong and these awards are a testament to that core strength which is customer engagement and a service culture which continues to please owners, guests and exchangers as they enjoy vacations at our collection of resorts.”
Award-winning Grand Pacific Resort Management (Carlsbad, California) is one of the oldest and largest vacation ownership companies based in California. Serving over 58,000 owner-families every year, GPRM has developed and manages 18 resorts in the United States and Canada. For more information, visit www.gprmgt.com. Or email email@example.com.